Who are the Friends?
Anyone who makes a donation to the Friends of the Winchester Public Library is considered a Friend. There is also a volunteer Board that sponsors programs and helps to support new library services and technologies, while working to maintain the Library’s quality of service.
The Friends of the Winchester Public Library is a volunteer group of Winchester residents who support the activities and programs of the Library by fundraising and public relations efforts. We are not involved in the administration of the Library.
Open Board Positions
The Nominations position is currently open. This role involves:
- Presenting the slate of Board officers and committee members after initially consulting with each member of the Board about their respective terms and interests.
- Recruiting for any open committee positions.
- Responsible for the review of by-laws and other governance issues.
Interested people should use the contact form to connect with the Friends.
Be a Friend!
Make a donation to the Friends via the PayPal button below or download the donation form (PDF) and mail in it.
Your donation has a direct impact on the continued excellence of the Winchester Public Library. 100% of the money donated is used to support the Library. Your donation provides funding for resources and materials. Click on each item below to learn more.
- Museum passes
- Library programs for all ages
- Speaking Volumes, a tri-annual newsletter
- Express books
- Fax machine
Donate via Paypal
Donate via Amazon
|President||Kathy DiGennaro Ho|
|Vice President||Karen Yuska|
|Recording Secretary||Ruth Ann deRedon|
|Assistant Treasurer||Mary Aldrich|
|Corresponding Secretary||Ruthie Gagne|
|Programs, Chair||Margery Chase|