We have a variety of computers available for public use. They include:
- Windows desktop computers
- MacBook Airs
Also available to borrow are:
- power cords
- Apple USB Super Drives
- noise cancelling headphones
There are four wifi access points throughout the building. They are named winchester, winj, win6, and win-b. The signal strength will vary depending on your location in the building.
The wireless network is unsecured and users should be aware that all browsing and personal information may be visible to others.
Please see Reference staff if you have trouble connecting.
You can opt to print from desktop computers, mobile devices, or the microfilm machine.
- .15 per sheet for black & white
- .35 per sheet for color
If you are printing from a laptop or mobile device, you will need to follow the instructions below.
Register with Mobile Print Service (First Time):
- Go to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register.
- Enter your email address, choose your library, and click register.
- Go to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/WinchesterPL
- Enter your email, select a file to upload for printing, and select black & white OR color.
- Click Submit and note your Job ID.
- Proceed to the print release station in the Library. Use your Job ID to identify your print job.
It may take several minutes to appear in the queue. Print jobs remain in the queue at the print station for two hours.