The building is open to visitors Monday through Thursday from 9:30 AM – 9:00 PM and Friday through Saturday from 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Appointments are not required except to reserve a study room.
Reserving a Study Room
Study rooms are available by reservation. You are limited to no more than two reservations per week.
- Study Room #1: up to 6 people
- Study Room #2: up to 2 people
- Study Room #3: up to 4 people
- Study Room #4: up to 4 people
Building Rules & Changes
As of August 19, 2021:
- Masks are required for everyone who visits the library aged 2 and up
- See the Town’s mask requirements website for details on exceptions
- The Children’s Room has been temporarily moved to the Large Meeting Room on the Main Floor.