Sometimes you just want a hug! It’s not easy right now when all we want to do is hug our loved ones (or even just see them in person and not through a screen); but while we’re masking up and social distancing we can find ways to be kind and spread the love (but not germs).
Kiddos, parents, caregivers, grown-ups everywhere: we see you. Times are extra challenging right now. You’re doing great. xoxo
- Write a letter or make a special card! All you need is a stamp and your own creativity!
- Go the extra mile and send a whole care package! Masks, cozy socks, craft supplies… the sky’s the limit!
- Help your family (or your neighbors) shovel snow
- Make a kindness rock
- Write down something that makes you happy and share it with your family
- Give a friend a compliment
- Help out with chores around the house
- Read to you family
Titles to Explore: