You can now request library materials for contactless pickup. Library staff will be wearing masks when they prepare your bags as well as when they place it outside for you to pickup. The personal protective equipment and bags have been generously supplied by the Friends of the Winchester Public Library.
How does it work?
Step 1: Put items on hold using your Minuteman Account
Step 2: Wait for an email or phone call that your items are ready to be picked up.
Step 3: Email [email protected] OR give us a call at 781-721-7171 and press 5 to reach circulation to confirm pickup so we can have your items checked out and ready for you.
Step 4: Come to the parking lot entrance of the library and ring the bell for service.
- You may only pick up AFTER receiving a notice from the Library that your items are ready.
- Patrons will be asked to stand behind marked cones while a staff member retrieves items.
- We are only able to fulfill holds on Winchester Items until delivery between libraries is resumed. This may result in a delay or limited availability of placed holds.
- For health and safety reasons, we are not able to welcome patrons into the building at this time. All returns should go in our book drops which remain open 24/7.
- Pickup hours are Monday – Friday from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM.