Online resources are available for all to use inside the library.
* For those resources with an asterisk, home access requires a library card with Winchester residency.
Please note that some resources are indicated as in library use only.
Click here to browse Resources A-Z.
Contact the Information Services staff at 781-721-7171 x320.
Books & Authors
Business & Careers
- Morningstar Investment Research *
- Peterson’s Career Prep
- Valueline Investment Survey *
- Vocations and Careers
- Ancestry Library (Access to this resource has been temporarily expanded to library cardholders working remotely, courtesy of ProQuest and its partner Ancestry.)
- HeritageQuest Online
- Academic OneFile
- Credo Reference *
- General OneFile
- Opposing Viewpoints
- Power Search
- Reference Solutions * (formerly Reference USA)
- Research Companion
Health & Fitness
High School & College
History & Social Sciences
- American History Online *
- Ancient and Medieval History Online *
- Criminal Justice
- Global Issues
- JSTOR *
- United States History Online
- World History
Music & Arts
- Boston Globe Historical (1872-1981) *
- Boston Globe (1981-current)
- Historical New York Times
- New York Times (in library access) includes historic coverage 1851-1922, and 1981-current
- New York Times (remote access) includes 5 Premium Archive (1923-1980) articles per day
- Winchester Star (1901-1993)
- Winchester Star (2005-current)