Online resources are available for all to use inside the library.
* For those resources with an asterisk, home access requires a library card with Winchester residency.
Please note that some resources are indicated as in library use only.
Click here to browse Resources by Subject.
Contact the Information Services staff at 781-721-7171 x320.
- Academic OneFile
- American History Online *
- Ancestry Library (Access to this resource has been temporarily expanded to library cardholders working remotely, courtesy of ProQuest and its partner Ancestry.)
- Ancient and Medieval History Online *
- AtoZ World Food *
- AtoZ Food America *
- Boston Consumer’s Checkbook (in library use only)
- Boston Globe Historical (1872-1981) *
- Boston Globe (1981-present)
- Career Transitions
for job seekers
- Consumer Reports Online *
- Credo Reference
- Criminal Justice
- Culinary Arts
- Naxos Music Library *
- New York Times (in library access) includes historic coverage 1851-1922, and 1981-current
- New York Times (remote access) includes 5 Premium Archive (1923-1980) articles per day
- NoveList *
- NoveList K-8 *
- Nursing and Allied Health