This service will allow you to print from your laptop or any mobile device.
Click here to send files to the printer.
Or, send files as attachments to the following email addresses:
*Print jobs may take several minutes to appear in the print queue.
To set up an account to use wireless printing please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register
2. Enter your email address, choose your library, and click register.
3. Check your email. You will be sent a link to the wireless printing homepage.
4. Click on the link and enter your email address.
5. Select a file to upload for printing and select black & white or color.
6. Click Submit and note your Job ID.
7. Proceed to the print release station in the Library. Use your Job ID to identify your print job.
After you have used the system once you can continue to upload jobs as before or you may email your print jobs as attachments to either of the following email addresses:
Print jobs remain in the queue at the print station for two hours. If you have any questions, please ask a reference librarian for assistance.